How do I get a Protection from Abuse Order (PFA)?
If you are experiencing abuse of any sort and it is an emergency, immediately contact the police by dialing 911. If you need to speak to someone about the situation and it is not an emergency, call 610-495-7909. Officers will personally assist anyone who is a victim of abuse through the process. PFA orders are handled in the Prothonotary's Office/Women's Center which is located on the first floor of the Montgomery County Court House. They will provide you with the appropriate paperwork and directions on where to file them. The Prothonotary's Office can be reached at 610-278-5994.

Show All Answers

1. What are the police department’s hours?
2. Does the department do fingerprinting for applications, etc?
3. Where do I pay parking tickets?
4. Where do I pay a traffic ticket?
5. How do I get a copy of a police report?
6. How do I obtain a copy of a crash report?
7. How can I get crime prevention information?
8. How do I get police services for a special event at my residence or business?
9. How do I get a Protection from Abuse Order (PFA)?
10. Are there any other sources of assistance for victims of abuse or other crimes?
11. I want to become a Limerick Township Police Officer. How do I go about this?
12. Who do I contact about traffic problems in the township?