About the Committee
This is a volunteer committee created by the Board of Supervisors to assist with the beautification of Limerick Township. The committee meets on an as-needed basis at the Limerick Township Building. Past accomplishments include:
- Preparation of streetscape beautification standards for Lewis Road (adopted by the BOS in 2010) and Ridge Pike (adopted by the BOS in 2014),
- Update to the landscape and buffering standards required for new residential and commercial developments (adopted by the BOS in 2014).
- In 2014, the committee participated in preliminary assessment for a Linfield Village revitalization vision plan.
- In 2015, the committee worked on the Master Site Plans for the Schuylkill River Park and Kurylo Preserve utilizing grant funds with our Township Planner, Peter Simone of Simone Collins Landscape Architecture.
- In 2017 and 2018, the committee is participating on the Project Study Committee for the Limerick Community Park Master Site Plan Project, again, utilizing grant funds and with Simone Collins Landscape Architecture.